Sunday, March 29, 2009

Two Short

This wee little swatch,


has turned into this.


I don't quite know how this happened. The baby took two very long naps. I blame him. I know I'm supposed to wait until April, but...... I'm the decider. I'm already about 4 inches into "Loppem" by Norah Gaughan. I made an executive decision to put the "Owls" sweater on hold. There's been enough brown knitting. I need some color. The yarn is Pear Tree merino 12ply bulky. It's divine, and I don't just go around using words like divine. I can't seem to put this project down. There's already been one mishap. I completely ignored the fact that the cables are mirrored. I'm not going to let this get me down. I'm enjoying every stitch. My project is so happy it decided to roll around in the cowslips.

No comments:

Post a Comment